Albuterol HFA Inhaler Formulary Coverage
ProAir® HFA (albuterol sulfate) has the most preferred formulary coverage among SABA inhalers, which may result in fewer pharmacy callbacks and less hassle for you and your staff, and lower copays for your patients.1
Teva Respiratory is committed to providing patients with high quality medicines for asthma, COPD, and EIB. Your patient may qualify for assistance from Teva Respiratory if you meet the conditions below.
To qualify for assistance from this program, patients must:
To enroll your patient, download a copy of the Teva Assistance Program application
- Be a resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Not be eligible for any prescription drug benefits through any private or public insurer/payer/program.
- Have a total family annual income of 200% or below the federal poverty level for their state.
- Have a prescription for one or more of the Teva medicines listed on the application.
Questions? Please call the Teva Assistance Program toll-free at 877-254-1039.
- Patients will be notified by mail of program accepance or denial
- If the patient is approved, you will receive a form to complete and return
- Medicine(s) will be shipped to your office directly from the Teva pharmacy
- Once approved, patients are eligible to receive assistance for up to 12 months
- Renewals will be handled on a per-patient basis.